Few places in the world are more beautiful than the Desert Southwest, so there’s no secret as to why biking is one of the most popular pastimes with residents of Arizona. Whether you ride a Harley Davidson, Vespa, Suzuki, Honda or another brand of motorcycle or scooter, you need the right insurance to cover you while riding. If you enjoy an acoustic version of cycling, you may also wish to insure your dirt bike or another bicycle with Premier Choice Insurance.
Arizona state law requires all motorized vehicles that are actively used on public roads to be insured with at least minimum liability coverage. If you are in the process of restoring your bike or have it in storage for any reason, you can complete a de-insured certificate in order to have this requirement waived. However, we recommend that you speak with an insurance agent before taking this action as you may wish to purchase other coverage for your motorcycle during restoration or while it is in storage.
Like car insurance, motorcycle insurance comes with coverage options beyond the minimum legal limits. In addition to extended liability and medical coverage, you can purchase
- Collision insurance to cover damage to your bike due to an accident
- Underinsured/uninsured motorist insurance to pay for damages caused by an uninsured/underinsured driver or a hit-and-run
- Medical coverage to pay for injuries to yourself or a passenger in an accident
- Comprehensive coverage to pay for non-accident-related damages to your bike
- Custom parts and equipment coverage to cover damage to your bike’s extra-special features
- Towing and roadside assistance in the event that your bike breaks down
- Coverage Discounts
Premier Choice Insurance works with over 30 top-rated insurance carriers in order to provide the best value to our customers. We’ll shop around to find discounts that fit your individual situation.
Good-driving discounts and multi-policy discounts are only two of the many discounts that may be available to you.
Get your free online quote today. To learn more about motorcycle coverage from Premier Choice Insurance, call us during office hours.
Want to find out more about your Motorcycle Insurance options? Call us today for more information.